This is the TEST shipment you asked for
- 09:31 I need to get unlimited texts so i can get twitter alerts... And text khushi :O #
- 09:31 @brittvicious did you dl the album? #
- 09:34 Hm it is super slow today. Like way slower than usual. Im so friggin bored D: i could be home watching buffy! #
- 09:56 @myimpretentious if i had my way, wed all get paid for rping! Best job ever y/y #
- 10:27 @cinnamonburn vocab candy sounds like an hp thing. like eat it and youre good at vocab #
- 10:29 @myimpretentious whats twitterfox? #
- 10:53 I have an awesome amazing brother who knows my password @kaseydoodle #
- 10:57 @myimpretentious oooh snazzy #
- 13:17 @brittvicious let me know what you think when you do. imo this album is better than their last #
- 13:30 @spoilsofwar FOR lunch? #
- 17:00 Why does the tape thing break in EVERY car i have D: #
- 19:58 @TomFelton i once sent a text meant for my sister about drooling to my ex >.< #
- 20:25 @khushalecki i figured it was the pharmecutical equivalent of decafing someone lol #
- 20:28 @khushalecki i wonder wholl be the first to pop your texting cherry :O #
- 20:35 @khushalecki :O im shocked and scandalised #
- 20:40 @khushalecki i feel so lied to D: #
- 21:06 @KaseyDoodle :OOOO how could yooou #
- 21:09 @KaseyDoodle you bitca >O #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
I did this meme once upon a time a million years ago and it was pretty damn hilarious so I'll do it again!
1. Comment and I'll pick one of your LJ interests and draw you a picture, using the mighty MS Paint.
2. You have no say in what I draw you! Or in how much it will suck!
3. Put this in your journal. And the pic someone drew for you.
So Raven and I have been watching Charmed from the beginning and have noticed a little... pattern shall we say. Prue's nipples make an appearance in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. They're there so often they should have a bit of their own in the opening titles!
We invented a lil drinking game for this:
one shot for an appearance of Prue's nipples
two shots for an appearance of Phoebe's nipples
chug a whole glass for an appearance of Piper's nipples
I was watching an episode and there was an INTERESTING development:
ME: omg i think i spied pipers nipples
RAVEN: were they glorious?
ME: they were sparkly and pink, like her dress
RAVEN: LOL XD
ME: but i also think that irl theyd be sparkly and pink
RAVEN: probaably 'cause Piper is cute like that.
ME: piper no!
ME: poor dan
RAVEN: show yer nips again piper
EDIT: this was pretty epic!
ME: ooo they went back to the 1920s
RAVEN: I think that's the one
RAVEN: they lose the game
ME: that was a good one
Today I was SO FUCKING BORED at work, so Raven and I played a game I invented called Cell Phone Scavenger Hunt. To play the game, you tell your partner to find something (i.e., something yellow or something that makes you happy, etc.). They find it, take a pic with their cell phone and send it to you, then you do the same.
It killed like two hours lol. ( a million cellphone pics! :OCollapse )
Well! I got me some Christmas cards today. Soooo comment here with your address if you'd like one! Comments are screened. Please comment even if you've given me your address before as I've likely lost it.
|| APPLICATION | MOD JOURNAL | PB LIST | TAKEN/AVAILABLE CHARACTERS ||
When Voldemort fell it was time for the Wizarding World to grow up. There was a world to rebuild and society to help reestablish itself. It wasn't easy and it's far from over, but the Wizarding World is once again reaching the strong, powerful world it used to be.
A form of nationalism has gripped the Wizarding World. No longer do the Wizards of Today want to settle their homes on the outskirts of towns, or in the Middle of Nowhere. The city is calling and they want to be in the midst of that excitement. In a spike of almost patriotism, the younger generations have been moving into areas like Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. Mere magical-tolerant muggle populations weren't enough anymore, people wanted the atmosphere of London with the magical roots of Godric's Hollow.
In 2000 the first apartment building opened in Diagon Alley, just the first of several that would open over time. Since then this area, that has come to be known as the Wizard's Quarter, has spawned an ever growing number of buildings to appease the many residents. Townhomes and apartment buildings have sprung up in addition to clubs, bars, restaurants and more wizarding owned businesses than ever before. Wizards of all types and nationalities are being drawn to the this hip area of Britain, bringing with them a diversity that cannot be rivalled by any other community of magical folks.
Not everyone is happy about this turn of events, people complain frequently about how this urban growth has ruined quaint locales like Hogsmeade. The glaring modern visage of the newer shops ruins the thatched tiny village that used to stand in it's place. Diagon Alley shop owners aren't about to complain because they now have new steady clients, but there are many that don't like the grand expansion and international hub their majestic street has turned into. Mouth-watering profits keep the complaints in check there, at least.
Currently the Ministry is attempting to draw up new ordinances to help mandate the expansion and residents of this new semi-city. Some think it's about time someone put their foot down, others (mostly residents) think the Ministry still has a lot on it's plate and doesn't need to worry about flats and tea shoppes. No matter what you think of the place, it's impossible to deny the Wizards' Quarter in Diagon Alley is the hippest, coolest, most exciting place to be right now if you are a Wizard in Europe. What kind of wizard are you?
Move in date is December 1st!
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Doris!
You are a Doris -- "I must help others."
Dorises are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people's needs.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
- * Share fun times with me.
- * Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
- * Let me know that I am important and special to you.
- * Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
- * Reassure me that I am interesting to you.
- * Reassure me often that you love me.
- * Tell me I'm attractive and that you're glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being a Doris
- * being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
- * knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
- * being generous, caring, and warm
- * being sensitive to and perceptive about others' feelings
- * being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
What's Hard About Being a Doris
- * not being able to say no
- * having low self-esteem
- * feeling drained from overdoing for others
- * not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
- * criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
- * being upset that others don't tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
- * working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
Dorises as Children Often
- * are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
- * try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
- * are outwardly compliant
- * are popular or try to be popular with other children
- * act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
- * are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Dorises), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Dorises)
Dorises as Parents
- * are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren't)
- * are often playful with their children
- * wonder: "Am I doing it right?" "Am I giving enough?" "Have I caused irreparable damage?"
- * can become fiercely protective
Take Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz at HelloQuizzy